Flat Fee Listing
If you’re looking to sell your home yourself, you’re probably doing it to make as much money as possible. However, sometimes the resources you have at your disposal to advertise your home won’t be enough to get it sold, and you may need to list it with a realtor. In the past, this could cost as much as 5-7% of the sales price of the home, but now you can use a Flat Fee Multiple Listing Service. You can now list for a flat fee paid upfront, so buyers with agents (and most serious buyers have agents) will know about your FSBO sale.. If it sells, you pay the buyer agent a commission (on average 2-3%…You, the owner decide at the time of listing.) If you sell it yourself directly or with our help, you owe no commission. We are going to help you sell your home, where other flat fee services just list your home. YOURFSBOMLS.COM will get the results you want.
- MLS helps Realtors and buyers to find what’s available in the area
- MLS listing is the reason that 80% of properties sell.
- MLS brings in as much as 20% higher sale price and multiple buyers or bidding war.
- To list on an MLS market, you must be licensed as a Realtor with the state
- You will still need to pay the selling broker a commission that is separate from the listing fee 2-3% You choose
- You must be listed in a local or regional MLS database
- Picking a local company, or one that at least knows the area will help your sale